Holy-Eternalland.de

Prayers for Gladiator

More
8 years 11 months ago #1143 by Jeditotalwar
Replied by Jeditotalwar on topic Prayers for Gladiator
Good to hear that Gladiator is on the mend, although ofcourse I'm sure there's still a way to go before he's back to 100%.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alduron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1151 by Jeditotalwar
Replied by Jeditotalwar on topic Prayers for Gladiator
Gladiator's back! \o/
Here's to wishing for a speedy recovery. :)

More
8 years 10 months ago #1278 by icevodka
Replied by icevodka on topic Prayers for Gladiator
A sad update guys,

I have heard from IvoryRose, she is currently at the hospital and is waiting for autharisation for Glad to be moved to a hospice. This news is not public yet. IR will post the outcome on her return. As we are aware Gladiator will not be returning to EL. I have ofc offered every support and an ear if she needs to talk. I am very proud of IvoryRose at the moment, she is holding up well and supporting her mom who is not doing best with this news. Once again we can only offer our prayers and thoughts at this moment in time.

I pray he has a speedy end and does not linger in pain. Please God, or any God.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1279 by icevodka
Replied by icevodka on topic Prayers for Gladiator
Status Update: no news is good news, our friend currently refuses any meds to prolong his life. Haste ye Gladiator to the end!

More
8 years 10 months ago #1280 by DarkDiablo
Replied by DarkDiablo on topic Prayers for Gladiator
I'm sorry for what I am about to say but please don't find this too offensive on my beliefs and please don't come to me and start saying "oh you gotta respect his wishes".... Hey, I respects everyone of yous...... And yes I understand that Glad is a fighter but he's giving up (like giving up fighting) it like you are not at peace....

Since we all born, that's the start of suffering which we all have to go through when we grow up and get old. The pain of disease, which strikes young and old alike, is a reality for us all from time to time, and the pain of death brings much grief and suffering. And to end that suffering by giving up that seems to me it like suicidal... Or ending that person's suffering is murder.... God created us and this what we have to go through. It an big giant test for us. Likewise the system is created by God and there is no shortcut, the deeds which we have done in past has an impression today and deeds we are doing making our future, if we quit this body then we have to again take the body because we are not yet payed for our deeds and nor we are eligible to enter in God's Kingdom.
We all have cancer, diseases and other things in our body. They're just resting at peacefully in our body. Until then it gets disturbs. Something that we do wrongfully by something we eat, drink, physical contacts and many more. Like whatever it is that we cannot find why, triggers it. And let me tell you something. When I came here to Miami with my mom and found out about my grandpa's condition. God please rest his soul.... His happened so quick and was placed on life-support. I had to fight for him because my relatives (Aunt and Uncle) wanted to end his life to end his suffering. So I fought and knocked their senses because they were going to hell for attempted murder..... The reason why because there were an 10% chance that he might pulls through that's why I fought. My grandfather passed away on natural ways. And then after his passing them two dumbasses (I'm sorry but I had to...) start going by saying this, "you're a murderer for not ending his sufferings." Like really how am I a murderer for not accepting to disconnect him? Before his passing they told me that they were with him they had to held him down because my grandfather woke up and freaked out about having tubes in him and attempted to pull them out....

My mother passed away from fighting cancers, she didn't give up while fighting. Me? I'm still here continuing fighting.....

More
8 years 10 months ago #1281 by DarkDiablo
Replied by DarkDiablo on topic Prayers for Gladiator
But Gladiator, I pray for wish you well and hoping you're at peace....

Moderators: toni
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds