Holy-Eternalland.de

Zenmaster

More
8 years 3 months ago #2011 by vinoveritas
Zenmaster was created by vinoveritas
Zenmaster was moved from guild, as Icevodka found out, that he had been miss leading in his application to the guild.
His behaviour towards this guild was ok and friendly. but i must admit he would not have gotten into the guild if he had told who he is behind that char, as it would have been to soon after the conflict we both had at that time.

I must say that to my knowledge, Zenmaster did work towards fixing his mistakes in the past, and he might be very well just wanted to go to have a char that has a good reputation to play in game and get on in the community. And he will has that chance. As i plead tho those who know about his alts in game to keep the names to them self. and watch how he develops and lead his way.

But for this guild its to soon. And Icevodka did the right thing, and the hard thing to protect the guild.

As for zenmaster I wish him the best. And i say honesty goes a long way there.

In Vino Veritas,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2013 by ZenMaster
Replied by ZenMaster on topic Zenmaster
First of all,sry to IvoryRose,i feel bad about it just cuz now she think that she've done something bad.
Vino,i did not work on fixing the "mistakes" i've done in the past.It's true,i'de done 2 mistakes in this game,first acted a bit schemy with brusu. My second mistake was to let this game hurt me,as i felt insulted when everyone called me a scammer,cursed me and i went berzerk and actually pay 140$ for this char,just to come back to prove how wrong ppl were about me.
Icevodka did a right thing,kicking me(if those are ur rules as a guild),but in my opinion u acted like a bitch,and u insulted me.A man(a man ice,something that u will never ever be if u still act like that) will always give a man/woman a chance of at least express his opinion.( i know that u will think of me,what a jurk cuz i called ice's attitude bitchy,i asume that).
I don't think i acted any schemy at all with u ppl,i think i've done my best to really be helpfull to this guild.I can fight against everything,but not against stupidity,i've learned that's a waste of time.There are some ppl in this game that simple don't use their brains to actually think,and have opinions by themselfs.I belive in karma,and if that should've happen to me,i'll take like a man.
Thx all for everything,u think i owe u something pls let me know in the game in the next hour,as i will quit after that,once again i don't stand stupidity and i do value my time.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2015 by Rosabel
Replied by Rosabel on topic Zenmaster
You should take a good look at yourself then, and think for a minute. You won't get people to trust you by donations, you do that with honesty and transparency, and that was sadly missing from you. Had you told us who you were in the first place, it would've played out differently.

There are plenty of past scammers in this game who have reconciled themselves with the community by being honest and transparent about their EL lives, you will be able to reach that too, should it be your wish, in time, but it just doesn't happen overnight. If you are truly dedicated to change your ways in this game, just be patient, people will notice.

I will say that during the time you've stayed in the guild you've behaved well, but i think you understand why you've been kicked. It's unrealistic that people would take your side when a week before you've been insulting them and their old time friends left and right, for something that was your fault in the first place. I wish you good luck in the future!

ps: trying to smear Iceies will have no other effect than us thinking you were only trying to deceive us and not really trying to change, as those of us who've known him a longer time know how he really is.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Rosabel.

Moderators: toni
Time to create page: 0.734 seconds