Holy-Eternalland.de

request to join the guild

More
3 years 10 months ago #4654 by Grendor
Hello most honourable knights.
I wish to become a member of your highly esteemed guild.
I have read your code of conduct and I accept these conditions.
Grendor has some battle experience as I have been mainly focussing on alchemy building a tank character. I'm attempting to read all the books and be able to make special weapons in the future.
I like the thought of having people to play with and be able to learn and have a good time.
Thanks for allowing me your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #4655 by toni
Replied by toni on topic request to join the guild
Thanks for your request, Grendor. As usual, we shall discuss your request within the guild council and will let you know the outcome shortly.

in the meantime, perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself e.g. how long have you been playing EL? do you have any alts? have you been in any guilds before this? is this a completely new character, or have you reset / name changed? do you know any K&M players in the game?

Regards
toni

More
3 years 10 months ago #4656 by Grendor
Replied by Grendor on topic request to join the guild
I've played EL for about equivalent to a year total. I used to play about two years back and was in the guild OH! and Herb and lost those characters due to the fact that I haven't played the game in so long. I had to start a new character and have been playing for about three weeks straight dedicating about 7 hours a night to the game. I've seen and heard of K&M the last time I played and knew a few people of the guild but lost touch. Overall I'm looking for really cool people to play with and have an overall good time and get back into EL like I did before. I haven't decided to make an alt for this character yet considering Im still trying to level the new character up.

More
3 years 10 months ago #4657 by toni
Hi again Grendor o/

If you type this command #guild_info K&M, you get the following ......

General info: K&M is a fun, friendly guild for all skills. We are always looking for new and enthusiastic players to join us. No bag-jumpers and troublemakers, etc.
Joining the guild: Minimum Age 18, 1 skill at lvl 40 (exceptions may be made) and a sense of humor. Apply to any Guild Member.

Looking at your current stats, you don't quite fit the criteria, but as it say, exceptions can be made.

If you are happy to join us for a trial period of 1 month, then we can go ahead. I don't know what your timezone is, many of us are European, but hopefully you will catch one of us to ask to be brought in.

Try PMing me (toni), vinoveritas (our guild master), thorian, elywynn and if you catch one of us you will need to type the following :

#join_guild Holy Knights & Merchants

then let us know you have done that, so we can do the thing at our end.

I hope to #gm with you soon :)

More
3 years 10 months ago #4658 by toni
Grendor is now in K&M :)

Moderators: toni
Time to create page: 1.328 seconds