Holy-Eternalland.de

Do I fit this guild? Asking about membership :)

More
3 years 2 months ago #4747 by Ruirin
Hello!
My name is Ruirin, I am 28 years old girl from Poland.
I was playing this game near 10 and 5 years ago, but now I came back, as it's great for AFK playing while working:)
I am programmer and I love nerding. I would also love to learn other languages - practice english, german. I am very creative, so I like to do graphics with photoshop etc.
Right now I am on windows but planning to switch to linux mint soon.

Illoe_r recommended me to write here and ask, if I fit Your guild.
My skills are in the attachment.
Hopefully I will someday be able to contribute to this game - I really admire that it's open source.
Best wishes and happy new year.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #4748 by thorian
Dzien dobry Ruirin :)

As a member of the guild council, I'd give my 2 cents here and say that you might very well fit into K&M family. What are you mostly interested in-game, mixing, fighting or just doing a bit of everything?

We have some standard background checks we're doing on anyone wanting to join us. Meanwhile you could read the rules:
holy-eternalland.de/en/forum/guild-rules/50-guild-rules.html
and see if there's anything you don't agree with.

Also feel free to chat ingame, always nice to get to know people little better before they join in our family.

Cheers, thorian

More
3 years 2 months ago #4749 by Ruirin
Hello Thorian,
About background check - feel free to ask me anything.
I really like all aspects of the game, mixing is nice but recently I try to fight with weak monsters too ;) I have manu/alch/magic gods, maybe it will tell a little bit.

More
3 years 2 months ago #4750 by Ruirin
Also, sorry for replying to my own post but I can't seem to be able to edit:
I have installed Linux Mint today and I am delighted how the game looks on linux! Hope to see your custom clothes soon Thorin!

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #4751 by toni
Hi Ruirin - like thorian I think you might very well fit nicely into our guild. Once the council have regrouped after this holiday period I am sure we will be quick to discuss your application and most likely bring you in for a trial period to make sure we are happy (on both sides, of course)

Feel free to PM me (toni), thorian, Vinoveritas (our guildmaster), Biker_Boy, all of whom are part of the K&M council. We tend to keep different hours due to timezones and RL/EL balance so it is a matter of chance who you might catch online.

toni
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by toni.

More
3 years 2 months ago #4752 by toni

Moderators: toni
Time to create page: 0.658 seconds