Holy-Eternalland.de

Application to join

More
3 years 7 months ago #4691 by Prince_Diehard
Hello, I have been playing EL for many years now and I have been looking for an active guild to join. I saw that there seems to be a lot of K&M folks online so I would very much like to join your guild. Please let me know if there is any further info you would like to know about me. Thanks for consideration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #4693 by toni
Replied by toni on topic Application to join
Thanks for your interest, prince. Our council will have a chat and get back to you soon. In the meantime, perhaps you could let us know of any guilds you have been in before, and alt characters you have / had, any name changes etc. Also, any K&M members that you already know or have spoken with?

Regards
Toni

More
3 years 7 months ago #4697 by Prince_Diehard
Replied by Prince_Diehard on topic Application to join
Hi toni,

Many years ago I was in a guild called ELQ and was pretty active until one by one all the members left the game. In the end, there was only three of us and we all decided to join other guilds. I never hooked up with another guild because I never saw one that was active or had more than five members. Ever since starting Eternal Lands, I have only had this one character. I lifted the name from a song. If you're familiar with the rock group Def Lepperd, they had a song many years ago called Diehard The Hunter. I used that as my character name when I played Dungeons and Dragons in college. I eventually received the title of Prince from a dungeon master and became known as Prince Diehard The Hunter. When I joined EL, that name was too long, so I shorted it to Prince Diehard and have had than name ever since. Off hand, I can't remember any K&M member names I've talked to. There always seems to be a lot online.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elywynn

More
3 years 7 months ago #4698 by toni
Replied by toni on topic Application to join
Thanks, prince. Our time zones seem to be different as we are not online at the same time. Next time you are in the game try to PM VinoVeritas (our guildmaster) me (toni), Los_Control, Biker_Boy. Once Vino has run some standard background checks we will almost certainly be happy to accept you - initially for a 1 month trial period to make sure it is working out for everyone.

Moderators: toni
Time to create page: 0.603 seconds