Holy-Eternalland.de

Password recovery

More
6 years 1 month ago #3204 by vinoveritas
Replied by vinoveritas on topic Password recovery
arg damn thats different. In that case its not a problem with the forum here but with the game. which means you need either create a new char and play with that one, or pay Radu 5 us dollar, after convincing him it is your char. which is bad, but maybe doable if you tell him he shall contact me as you used your guild account on our website with the name

In Vino Veritas,
The topic has been locked.
  • Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 1 month ago #3205 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Password recovery
After the message "...report any problems on channel 6" and a click the login window appears. May be you have preset login and password in your el.ini, but you still can try write them manually after the error message.

And the EL account problems are the subject of the EL forum. Nothing here we can do.
More
6 years 1 month ago #3206 by vinoveritas
Replied by vinoveritas on topic Password recovery
Btw 1madmurdock how is your wife?

In Vino Veritas,
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #3314 by 1madmurdock
Replied by 1madmurdock on topic Password recovery
Still trying to log in with no luck and as far as the wife goes, I am very sad to say she has passed away on 11/18/17 of cancer. tyvm for asking about her it means a lot
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Elywynn.
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #3315 by Elywynn
Replied by Elywynn on topic Password recovery
As Vino told you above, the only way to get a password recovery for the game is contacting Radu and convince him it is your account, He will ask your for a fee of $5 for this service.

And as Vinoveritas wrote, if Radu is doubting your identity, tell him to contact Vino for confirmation, that should solve it.

Radu can be found on the EL forums, user name Entropy:
www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?/profile/2-entropy/

Click on Message in the title bar and write him

Good luck
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Elywynn.
More
5 years 11 months ago #3316 by 1madmurdock
Replied by 1madmurdock on topic Password recovery
Ok bad news radu didn't believe who I was and so I guess I won't be playing anymore but I want to thank you for all the memories I do still have and regret not having a good enough memory to remember my password. if I should get lucky enough to remember it I will see you then if not god bless all of you for all you do :)
Moderators: toni
Time to create page: 0.736 seconds